1 June 2015

All the books I need to read!

Hey everyone,

It would probably be fair to say that the following blog post is fairly self-indulgent, and could therefore be of no interest to anyone else in the world. It is quite simply a list of all the books I own but still to read, commonly referred to as a To-Be-Read pile or TBR for short. As some of you may know from having read previous posts on this blog I have banned myself from buying a new book until my TBR pile is destroyed. That means I haven’t brought a book  since the 15th April 2015, almost a month and half!

For that reason alone I’m fairly proud of myself and just think of all the money I’ve saved to spend on future books! Now that I am below fifty books on my TBR pile I thought it would be a good idea to create a list, mainly so that future me can look back with a sense of pride and achievement at reading all those books... Without indulging in new ones.

Also to make this list more interesting you we’re gonna split it into seven categories, starting with... Drumroll please...



Contemporary Romance
  • Passionate Affairs Anthology
  • The Sheikh who Desired Her Anthology
  • Reckless by Skye Jordan
  • Crash by Vanessa Waltz
  • Seduction and Surrender by Cali MacKay
  • Surrender by Anne Melody
  • Fresh Temptation by Reeni Austin
  • Love, Chocolate and Beer by Violet Duke
  • Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
  • In Bed with Mr. Wrong by Katee Robert

Paranormal Romance
  • Her Dark Angel by Felicity Heaton

Historical Romance
  • The Duchess by Jude Deveraux
  • Seven Nights in A Rogue’s Bed by Anna Campbell
  • Silk is for Seduction by Loretta Chase
  • Scandal Wears Satin by Loretta Chase
  • Sweet Disorder by Rose Lerner
  • A Christmas Bride by Jo Ann Ferguson
  • Silken Threads by Patricia Ryan
  • Her Wicked Ways by Darcy Burke
  • The Captive by Parris Afton Bonds
  • The Seduction of Sophie Seacrest by Mary Campisi
  • Outlander by Dianna Gabaldon
  • His Favourite Mistress by Tracy Anne Warren
  • Secrets by Brenda Joyce
  • The Heiress by Lynsay Sands
  • A Courtesan’s Guide To Getting Your Man by Celeste Bradley and Susan Donovan

Science-Fiction/Fantasy Romance
  • Psi Hunter by Jaye McKenna
  • A Call to Arms by Shiriluna Nott
  • Daughter of Time by Srah Woodbury

Non-Romance
  • Tears of the Giraffe by Alexander McCall Smith (crime)
  • Morality for Beautiful Girl by Alexander McCall Smith (crime)
  • Look Whos Back by Timur Vermes (humour)
  • Quidditch Through the Ages by J.K. Rowling (children)
  • Love and Friendship and Other Youthful Writings by Jane Austen (classic)
  • The First Phone Call From Heaven by Mitch Albom (fiction)

New Adult Romance
  • Ransom by Rachel Schurig
  • Gabriel’s Rapture by Sylvain Reynard
  • Beautiful Bastard by Lauren Christina
  • My Best Friend’s Brother by Kennedy Claire
  • 24 1/2 Kisses by Kennedy Claire
  • Annika’s Passion by Kennedy Claire
  • The DUFF by Kody Keplinger 

M/M Romance
  • The Worst Best Luck by Brad Vance

I ain’t reading that?!

I feel this category needs explantation, basically it’s all the books that I didn’t want to read any more and will therefore dispose of from my To Be Read Pile. Cause life is too short!

  • His to Command: The Housekeeper Anthology
  • Pride of the Peacock by Victoria Holt
  • One to Hold by Tia Louise
  • The Billionaire’s Obsession by Holly Rayner
  • Rules of Harte by Harris Brookes
  • To Wed the Widow by Megan Bryce
  • Promise Cove by Vickie McKeehan
  • Hooked on the Game by C.M. Owens

So I have a lot of historical romances to read, honestly didn’t expect one genre to dominate quite so much... Of course does that mean I like that genre the most or the least?

Happy reading and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment